Monday 13 February 2012

Review for 'Wander Dust' by Michelle Warren...

Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy, #1)Wander Dust by Michelle Warren

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


‘Wander Dust’ by Michelle Warren is an amazing book accompanied by a wonderful story. The first thing that captured my attention was the beautiful cover page! It really is one of the most stunning cover pages I have seen.



The story flowed extremely well and you, as the reader, could easily feel as though you are part of the story as well! I loved the characters, especially Bishop (who can actually resist the hottie of the book? Not me!) and Seraphina, the main character. And the school! The way it has been described by Michelle, every detail explained, makes you feel as though you are actually there. Who would not love to go to a school like that? I for one would love to! The history and décor sound amazing!



I felt as though I could not put this book down! The story captured my attention, and I felt as though I had to carry on reading and reading until I had finished it. I also loved how this story was a little different. It involved time travel. I haven’t read a book incorporating this concept for a very long time, therefore it was very refreshing! This book was not at all boring anywhere along the story, and this made it an exciting read. Seraphina, the main character is a very strong willed and intelligent individual, yet she is 16 years old, making her relatable to many teenagers.



I would absolutely recommend this book to everyone who is a lover of fantasy! It totally rocked and I have no hesitation in giving it a massive 5 stars out of 5! Thank you Michelle for letting me review Wander Dust! I can’t wait until the sequel is out!!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment