Sunday 30 September 2012

Review for 'Crossroads' by Mary Ting! :)

Crossroads (Crossroads Saga, #1)Crossroads by Mary Ting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

‘Crossroads’ by Mary Ting was a refreshing, easy read. I thoroughly enjoyed this book! The characters were lovable, especially Michael! You witness Claudia blossom into a more mature individual and the romance between these two characters was beautiful! The storyline flowed easily, the writing was beautiful and the imagery created was gorgeous. I read Crossroads in less than a day. I was hooked; I really could not put it down! This was a fabulous holiday beach read! I cannot wait to see what book two has in-store! I would recommend this book to any angel lovers out there!

I have rated this book 5*!

~Katie


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment