Monday 14 November 2011

Last Breath by Rachel Caine Review...

Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11)Last Breath by Rachel Caine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


‘Last Breath’ by Rachel Caine is the eleventh book in the Morganville Vampire Series. Oh My. I have too many thoughts to describe how amazing it was! I absolutely love how Ms Caine can create such a real world with this series. They are each exciting, romantic, dramatic with suspense lurking around every corner. I was anticipating reading this book after Bite Club, as it left me hanging, and truthfully, I couldn’t put this book down (hence the finishing it in less than one day!)



The plot and storyline was exciting and action-packed. I found myself tearing through the book in a speed unknown to man! Before reading Last Breath, I was incredibly worried about what the title suggested. That twist was a twist and a half! I had not seen it coming, not for a second! One thing, you will be so surprised that your mouths with hang open, just like mine did! I love the characters, Eve, Shane, Claire and Michael, as they each have individual defining qualities that make them unique and able to relate. One of my favourite characters, Myrnin, never fails to make me smile! He’s just one of a kind of crazy.



All in all, this book was not unsurprising, as there were elements imprinted within that made it an amazing read, a read that I would highly recommend to any lover of the paranormal! I would without a doubt give this book a massive 5 out of 5 stars!



~Katie (Beneath the Cover FB Page)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment