Monday 14 November 2011

Review for 'Haunted' by Willow Cross...

HauntedHaunted by Willow Cross

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


‘Haunted’ by Willow Cross, is a short collection of 100% true ghost stories from her life experiences. After reading all of Willow’s other books so far, I couldn’t wait to pick this one up and have a read. The book was short, and this made it an easy, quick and fun read, one that I thoroughly enjoyed!



How unbelievable is this? Willow moving into not one, but FOUR haunted houses! Willow, you are one awesome ghost magnet!



It was brilliant to read all of the experiences with the supernatural. I am amazed how brave Willow was, but she portrays how scary these encounters were. My favourite story has to be the ‘Blue Girl!’ I think that the fact that these are 100% true ghost stories, this makes them more scary and unnerving!



I would definitely recommend this book to any lover of the supernatural and paranormal genre and would with no hesitation give this five out of five stars!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment