Friday 9 December 2011

Review for 'A Christmas Miracle' by Danica Winters...

A Christmas MiracleA Christmas Miracle by Danica Winters

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was a short read, possibly taking only about ten minutes or so, but it certainly did not detract from the wonderful storyline. From the first word, I knew that I would love it, and it undoubtedly did not disappoint. It is a short, sweet Christmas story, with a learning curve. Christie learns this throughout the progress of the story. Marcus, her dashingly handsome next door neighbour is the one who teaches her a valuable lesson, showing us the reader, that we are to appreciate the smaller things we have in our lives. This short story really placed me into the Christmas mood, as it hasn’t been feeling at all Christmasy! It was a fabulous read, and I would gladly give it a massive 5 out of 5 stars!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment