Friday 30 December 2011

Review for 'The Interview' by Terri Darling...

The InterviewThe Interview by Terri Darling

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

“Recently-divorced Jannie Golightly is back on the job market for the first time in a decade, brazening out her interviews despite feeling untrained, unprepared, and totally ill-equipped. But her interview today may be her worst ever because she actually cares what this particularly hunky interviewer thinks.



It does not go at all according to plan.”



This book, by Terri Darling, was hilariously funny! Reading this I found myself laughing frequently. I came across this book on Amazon.co.uk in the Top 100 Free, and it looked alright, and I wasn’t disappointed. The book in all, was very short, however, I do not think that it detracted from the storyline. It took me about fifteen minutes maximum to read. The storyline was fast paced and makes you giggle as many things go wrong!



I’d rate this book at a three out of five stars, I was very good, but it left me wanting more!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment