Sunday 11 December 2011

Review for 'Gastien Part 1: The Cost of the Dream' by Caddy Rowland!...

Gastien Part 1: The Cost of the Dream (The Gastien Series)Gastien Part 1: The Cost of the Dream by Caddy Rowland

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book, by Caddy Rowland was one of the most emotional reads I have ever read. I am not a crier, I never cry, not watching sad movies, reading sad books, I am not a crier. Period. However, while reading this, I had experienced so many different emotions, that I had never thought possible while reading only one book! I was riding one of the most emotional rollercoasters! At times, I would cry as I felt for Gastien, and at other times throughout the story, I would smile and laugh.



The story and plot was exciting, and I was eager to know what was going to happen next, what was going to happen to Gastien! The story flowed very well indeed, the characters were extremely well thought-out and just the amount of detail that was describing everything was amazing!

I absolutely loved every second, even if at some points, my heart was breaking. I am so happy that Caddy Rowland let me review this book, and I am eagerly anticipating the next part! Thank you!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment