Tuesday 11 October 2011

Zoctornyia (Vultar's Heart, Body and Soul Mate Part 2)...

Zoctornyia (Vultar's Heart, Body and Soul Mate)Zoctornyia by Beth Wright

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is the second part of the Vultar’s Heart, Body and Soul Mate by Beth Wright! I was eagerly anticipating this to be published as I was left at one serious cliff hanger at the end of part one. I loved all of the characters in this book, mainly Setiana, as I absolutely love her personality. She makes me laugh with many of the things she does. This is truly one unique and original story. And one that I love until the last page of this part! The storyline was fantastic as always and I found myself at the end very soon. This part ended on yet another amazing cliff hanger, and I was enthusiastically waiting for the next instalment! Thank you for this awesome read, Beth! You’re an amazing writer!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment