Tuesday 11 October 2011

Zoctornyia (Vultar's Heart, Body and Soul Mate Part 3)...

Zoctornyia (Vultar's Heart, Body and Soul Mate Part 3)Zoctornyia by Beth Wright

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is the third part of the Vultar’s Heart, Body and Soul Mate by Beth Wright! I was eagerly waiting for this next part of the story to be published as the last left my on yet another cliff hanger! All of the characters are amazingly thought out, and they all have likeable qualities that make them unique and original. Setiana still didn’t fail to make me laugh countless times throughout the story! The story flows very well and I soon found myself at the final page. The biggest surprise was how many children she actually ended up having! You see Setiana go through troubled times after, the baby blues, and you see how she copes with things now. You witness her inner strength as she battles through. I loved this storyline loads, and this one left on a large cliff-hanger! It was once again fantastic and I loved it throughout. I waited keenly for the next part! Thank you for this amazing read, Beth! You’re a fabulous writer!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment