Tuesday 14 August 2012

Review for 'Afterlife,' a Dark Gifts Companion, by Willow Cross!

Afterlife (The Dark Gifts #1.5)Afterlife by Willow Cross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The story of ‘Afterlife,’ a Dark Gifts Companion, tells the tale of how Angie and William came to meet each other. I found myself quickly turning and turning pages until I found myself at the end! The characters are easy to connect with as they are full of life and spirit. The pace of the story was fast and I was honestly hooked until the concluding page! Trust me, if you have not read any of the other Dark Gifts books, you will rush straight to Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, and click that “BUY” button; you’ll already be hooked and will have the need to know more, what happens next and how the story continues!

This story can be read before or after reading The Dark Gifts Birthright and you would not be lost at all! I would totally recommend getting yourself a copy of this companion as you will not regret it, not one iota! Hail for Willow! Keep the stories coming!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment