Monday 13 August 2012

Review for 'Breathless' by Scott Prussing

Breathless (The Blue Fire Saga, #1)Breathless by Scott Prussing
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

‘Breathless’, by Scott Prussing is a fantastic take on the paranormal, romance genre. With Leesa Nyland’s fasciation regarding one-fanged vampires – all started by her mother’s claim that she was bitten by one - this initially made me feel a little bit dubious, but it all paid off! I found this book to be intriguing, both full of mystery and suspense. With the disappearance of Leesa’s older brother, she finds that her belief system is put to the ultimate test; all of these thought-to-be-myths ultimately have deeper, hidden truths.

The story flows impeccably and I found myself rapidly turning page after page! It is full of the threat of danger and mystery. The characters are intriguing! Firstly on one side of the ring, there’s Rave, the handsome vampire hunter. On the other side of the ring, there’s Stefan, the brooding vampire. He is strikingly handsome! If I found myself surrounded by both these beautiful men, I think my geart would stop beating; I’d be in shock due to their awesomeness! I must admit thought, once I’ve got my head straight, I would find myself more attracted to Rave than Stefan, mainly due to his tall-dark-handsome-ness. And the name – Rave - that just does it all for me!

I would without a doubt give this book a 5 star rating! I thoroughly recommend this book to all lovers of the vampire, romance genre! It is a must read! I look forward to reading the second book, Deathless! Thank you Scott, for bringing this awesome book into existence!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment